Keitaro and his childhood sweetheart make a promise to be accepted at and to meet each other at the prestigious Toudai University before she moved out of his life. About a decade later, Keitaro has become an artist and a daydreamer, having ranked 27th from the last in the national practice exam. When his grandmother leaves the all-girls dormitory, he becomes the residential manager and soon meets up with two Todai applicants who may have been that sweetheart, since he’s forgotten her name. Then there the other tenants like young Shinobu who was in despair until Keitaro helped her, Motoko the swords master who sees men as evil distractions, Su Koala the genius child inventor and the sneaky Kitsune.
GENRE(S): Slice of Life, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen
If you’re going to watch this, don’t continue to read because I might write many spoilers in here, but if it doesn’t bother you much, then you can continue ^___^
OH MY GOSH! whew! It’s really a miracle that I’ve done watching this anime! And all I can say is, the STUPIDITY here is really UNACCEPTABLE! I don’t know if it really happens in real life wherein his stupidity us at its mas though he/she really is very kind and innocent.
The main character of this story, Keitaro, is the one I’m talking about, “the stupid one.” Why stupid? Because even if the situation is not his fault, he will be harassed by the girls from the apartment where he is managing. Imagine it? He is the manager and yet he is treated like that!
And going on with his Love life. Nothing’s special too. At the end of the episodes, still his love for this one girl doesn’t bear anything, like no confession at all from that girl, and he was still punched! *yah that’s how this anime isn’t good enough* I’m really annoyed though I still finished this one because I was still curious of what will happen and who will be the girl Keitaro made a promise to when they are young at Hinata Apartments.
Episode 8, is the very unique episode of them all. Since I’m a gamer, I can relate in this story wherein they have to play, just like in RPG battles. so I guess this was the only episode I can recommend you to watch if you want some entertainment.
My Rating: either 5 or 6
1.All-Girl’s Dorm With Outdoor Bath: Hot Spring
2. The Hinata’s New Resident, Shinobu: Arrow Signs
3. Kendo Girl In Love? Swordplay
4. The Tokyo U Promise From 15 Years Ago: Diary
5. Wow, A Trip to Kyoto! Exciting!
6. Keitaro’s First Kiss Is With? Journey
7. *sorry I wasn’t able to get the tittle because no translation >_<*
8. Kendo Girl and the Legend of the Dragon Palace: Is This A Dream?
9. The Case of the Missing Hinata Apartment’s Money: A Mystery
10. Who is the Beautiful Woman Wondering in the Moonlight? Transformation.
11. The Idol Shooting for Tokyo U is a Prep School Student: Sing
12. Changing After the Wedding? Swordmaster Motoko’s Sunday Best: Feminine
13. The First Kiss Tastes Like Lemon? Marshmallow? Grown-Up
14. Reunion? Naru’s Crush is a Tokyo U Professor: Turning Into Love?
15. I Love You! Romantic Confession Inside A Cave: Tall Tale
16. Monkey Performance at the Seaside Teahouse Hinata: A Kiss?
17. Mesmerized by Naru on the Haunted Island! Something’s Fishy
18. Girls Dressed in Yukata for the Summer festival: Let’s!
19. Marry Into Money? A Private from Across the Sea: Warm
20. A Sepia-colored Promise With a Sleeping Girl: A Trick?
21. Jealous Outburst? Two Lovebirds on a Boat: Tremble
22. Little Sister: Mei’s Devious Plan It Can’t Be!
24. Celebrate! Are the Blooming Flowers Tokyo U? Love? Everybody
25. Motoko’s Choice Between Love or Swords: Don’t Cry